STATE OF CALIFORNIA, PETE WILSON, Governor
August 13, 1998
RE: Variance Requests #107 & #108 - Allow for nighttime construction within the City of Burbank, Segment 3.
Dear Mr. Shauers:
The CPUC has reviewed the above-referenced requests and approves your requests, based on the following factors:
- All applicable mitigation measures for the project shall be implemented at the subject locations, including implementation of traffic plans.
- Prior to the commencement of nighttime construction (7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.) at either the Hollywood Way/MTA overpass or Victory Place/MTA overpass, written documentation from the City of Burbank requiring nighttime construction shall be provided to the CPUC Environmental Monitor. All conditions of approval shall be implemented.
- Prior to the commencement of nighttime construction, 72-hour advance notice shall be provided to all land owners within 300 feet of the site. A copy of the notice shall be provided to the CPUC Environmental Monitor.
- A 48-hour notice shall be provided to the CPUC Lead Environmental Monitor prior to the commencement of nighttime construction at either site.
- Nighttime construction at each site shall be completed with 20 working days.
- Implementation of this approval for Variance Requests #107 and #108 in accordance with the provisions noted above shall be verified on a random basis by a CPUC/ANF Environmental Monitor.
Back to Variances Pages
Back to MMCRP Home Page