Date: September 27, 1998
Via FAX 303-792-0227
Dear Mr. Shauers:
We have reviewed Variance Request #116B for Sunday construction on the ANF from Copco Road south to Templin Highway (Segment 2A) and approve your request, based on the following factors.
- All applicable mitigation measures for the project shall be implemented at the subject location, including implementation of noise abatement measures.
- Signs to notify the public of Sunday construction activities will be posted close to the Paradise Ranch Development. Signs shall have a contact phone number for PPSI.
- Sunday construction activities and/or vehicle deployment shall be prohibited before 9:00 a.m. between Old Ridge route (milepost 49.0) and the Templin Highway crossing (milepost 50.9).
- All noise complaints received shall be filed immediately with ANF and the CPUC/ANF Environmental Monitor for consideration. Failure to file any noise complaint(s) shall result in the immediate cessation of construction as allowed under this variance approval.
- 24-hour notice shall be provided to the CPUC/ANF Lead Environmental Monitor prior to the commencement of Sunday construction.
- This variance approval allows for Sunday hydrotesting activities beyond the October 3, 1998 construction completion date.
- Implementation of this variance approval in accordance with the provisions noted above shall be verified on a random basis by a CPUC/ANF Environmental Monitor.
Back to Variances Pages
Back to MMCRP Home Page