Contacting The PUC

If you have a question about your utility bill or service, or would like to make a complaint, please see our Consumer Affairs information. If you would like to comment on a proceeding or issues the CPUC is considering, please see our Public Advisor information. If you are a member of the press, please visit the Commission's News and Public Information Office webpage or email or call 415-703-1366.

Looking for contact information for a specialized area?  Check our additional contact information page.

Immigration Guide