for NDIEC Registrants:
- D.10-09-017 Compliance Requirements for Non-Dominant Interexchange Carrier (NDIEC) Registration Licensees. Click here to see a list of NDIEC Registrants.
- $25,000 minimum performance bond: Registration license holders must post a bond to facilitate collection of fines, penalties, and restitution. The bond must be a continuous bond. The amount must be equal to or greater than 10% of intrastate revenues reported to the Commission during the preceding calendar year or $25,000, whichever is greater.
- Annual Advice Letter Filing containing a copy of the performance bond
- $100 minimum annual user fee (due on or before January 15 of each year).
- $250 Application Fee for new and transferred registration licenses
- New NDIEC registration form requiring applicants to provide resumes, information on governmental agency investigations, settlement agreements, voluntary payments, or other type of monetary forfeitures.
- FAQ for NDIECs
- Staff developed guideposts for NDIECs seeking performance bonds
- Bond Filing Extension Request Form
Annual CD-ROM Tariff Filing
Annual Reporting Forms
Regulatory/Official Contact Information Update Request
PUC User Fee Reporting Requirements
Affiliate Transaction Reporting Requirements:
- R.92-08-008 - Rulemaking which adopted affiliate transaction reporting requirements and report templates
- D.93-02-019 - Decision which made certain revisions to the Rulemaking
Requirements Covering Contracts for Tariffed Services / Penalties for Late Filings
Communications Division Data Requests