Skip to: Content | Footer | Accessibility
Click for RSS Feed of PUC Website     |    Resizing Fonts

Filing a Language Access Complaint
Welcome to the California Public Utilities Commission
Skip Navigation LinksPUC > About CPUC > Divisions > Safety and Enforcement Division > Transportation and Utility Enforcement Branch > Household Goods Moving Questionnaire

New Moving Questionnaire / Complaint Form

Household Goods Carrier complaints (moves occurring within the state of California only) can now be filed with the California Public Utilities Commission by using the new "Moving Questionnaire/Complaint" form. 

This form may be found in the in the Household Goods Enforcement Unit section located in the Consumer Services Division, Enforcement Branch site.

For your convenience, you may download the file by clicking on the link below:


Last Modified: 1/22/2008

Visit the CalPhoneInfo website!