Skip to: Content | Footer | Accessibility
Click for RSS Feed of PUC Website     |    Resizing Fonts

Filing a Language Access Complaint
Welcome to the California Public Utilities Commission
Skip Navigation LinksPUC > Start, Stop, or Transfer Utility Service

Start, Stop, or Transfer Utility Service

Residential customers or businesses wishing to start, stop, or transfer electricity or natural gas service should contact the utility provider in their area:




If you are trying to re-start your utility service, please see the CPUC’s Restart My Utility Service webpage.


Last Modified: 7/15/2013

Visit the CalPhoneInfo website!