We are happy to answer questions from the public. If you are sending your email to more than one of us, please include us all in the same email, so we may address your question more quickly. Press inquiries should be directed to Terrie Prosper at email@example.com (415) 703-2160.
To discuss or ask question about natural issues or proceedings, please contact:
Energy Division, State and Federal Natural Gas Section
- Richard Myers (415- 703-1228), Supervisor
- General questions about natural gas issues or proceedings
- Natural gas advice letters
- General CPUC policies on natural gas and infrastructure
- Petroleum pipeline issues
- Joyce Alfton (415-703-2616)
- SoCalGas and SDG&E natural gas rates and services
- Eugene Cadenasso (415-703-1214)
- PG&E natural gas utility rates and services
- independent storage providers
- Natural gas public purpose program surcharge
- James Loewen (213-620-6341)
- Natural gas procurement and hedging by electric utilities
- Advanced metering infrastructure
- Belinda Gatti (415-703-3272)
- Natural gas procurement and hedging by natural gas utilities
- Gas cost incentive mechanisims
- Liquefied natureal gas policies
- Natural gas quality specifications
- Franz Cheng (415-703-1536)
- CPUC actions at FERC on natural gas
- Natural gas research and development
- Interstate pipeline capacity for core customers
Who should I contact for questions about.....
- To discuss or ask questions about natural gas line extensions, please contact the Energy Division's Werner Blumer at (415) 703-1421 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- To discuss or ask question about natural gas safety, mobile home park safety, please contact the CPUC's Consumer Protection and Safety Division:
- For gas safety matters other than mobile home or propane, the number to call is (800) 755-1447 or you can file a complaint
- Mobile home/Propane Safety: Alok Kumar at (415) 703-1126 or email@example.com
- To file a complaint about natural gas utility service or rates, please contact the CPUC at 1-800-649-7570 or file a complaint online.
- To contact the CPUC's Division of Ratepayer Advocates, please call (415) 703-1584.