These documents establish additional requirements as they relate to practice and procedure at the Commission that are not part of the Rules of Practice and Procedure or General Orders.
- Decisions and Resolutions Related to Practice and Procedure
- D.06-06-066, as modified by D.07-05-032; D.06-12-030;
D.08-04-023 - Decisions Concerning Confidentiality of Electric Procurement Data
- ALJ-181 - Rules Governing Filings Made Pursuant to the Telecommunications Act of 1996 (colloquially known as the Telco Arbitration Rules)
- Citation and Appeals Procedure Resolutions - The Commission has delegated to its staff the ability to issue citations for specified violations. These resolutions lay out the authority and appeals procedures.
- E-4257 - Renewables Portfolio Standard Filing Requirements; Citation Program and Appeal Procedure
- E-4195 - Resource Adequacy Filing Requirements; Citation Program and Appeal Procedure
- ALJ-187 - Procedures for Appeal of Citations Issued to Household Goods Carriers, Charter Party Carriers, and Passenger Stage Corporations
- UEB-001 - Third Party Verification Requirements; Citation Program and Appeal Procedure
- ROSB-002, as modified by D.09-05-020 - Railroad Citation Program and Appeal Procedure
- USRB-001 - Propane Gas Distribution System Safety Regulation Enforcement; Citation Program and Appeal Procedure
- W-4799 - Water and Sewer Utilities Citation Program and Appeal Procedure