Skip to: Content | Footer | Accessibility
Click for RSS Feed of PUC Website     |    Resizing Fonts

Welcome to the California Public Utilities Commission
Public Utilities Commission 505 Van Ness Avenue San Francisco, CA 94102


Skip Navigation LinksPUC > Forms > Complaints > Public Safety

Complaints Regarding Public Safety


[ en español ]

To file a complaint concerning public safety of gas, electric, cable, phone and mobilehome parks utilities, such as live wires dangling from power poles, and gas leaks, please fill out a public safety complaint online or send a letter U.S. mail to:  

California Public Utilities Commission
Utilities Safety Branch
505 Van Ness Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94102-3298  

Or, call us toll-free at 1-800-755-1447 For mobilehome parks please call 1-415-703-1126  

For all correspondence, please be sure to include:

  • Your name and the name the account is billed under (if different) 
  • Service address
  • Mailing address and phone number 
  • Name of the company you are complaining about 
  • Address and telephone number of the company (if applicable)
  • The name of the company's representative you contacted (if applicable)
  • Your utility account number (if applicable)
  • A brief description of your complaint  (please limit your complaint to two pages or less)

Last Modified: 1/3/2008

Visit the CalPhoneInfo website!