WebEx Online Meeting Information for the May 6, 2008 Workshop on E3 Stage 2 Modeling Results & GHG Calculator Walk-Through.
NOTE: For anyone logging into the Web-Ex, enter your direct call-back number (no extensions) when prompted so Web-Ex can call you back. That way, you'll be on the phone to hear the audio -- see phones info as follows.
Hide your Windows Task Bar (the one with the START button, usually at the bottom of your screen). You'll need to do this so you'll be able to see the Web-Ex scroll bar, which will allow you to adjust your screen view to see the presentation. To do this, right-click on the Taskbar and select Properties and then click the Auto-Hide the Taskbar box.
Participation through WebEx, the Energy Commission's on-line meeting serviceCOMPUTER LOGIN:
- For Callers with a Direct Phone Line: When prompted on-screen after you log in, type your phone number to receive a call back on your phone for the audio of the meeting.
- For Callers with an Extension Phone Number, etc.: If you do not have a direct phone number, do NOT enter your phone number when prompted on-screen (click Cancel). Instead, call 1-866-469-3239 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada) and when prompted enter the unique meeting number above and your Attendee ID number which is listed in the top left of your screen after you login.
- Participation through Audio Only: If you do not have computer access and wish to particpate in the meeting by phone, you can call 1-866-469-3239 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada). When prompted, enter the unique meeting number above.
If you have difficulty joining the meeting, please call the WebEx Technical Support number at 1-866-229-3239. Please be aware that the meeting's WebEx audio and onscreen activity may be recorded.
- Topic: Joint Proceeding on AB32
- Date: Tuesday, May 6, 2008
- Time: 10:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (GMT -07:00, San Francisco)
- Meeting number: 926 612 621
- Meeting password: cpuc@may6
- Contact: To contact Michael Nyberg, call 916-654-5968 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TECHNICAL SUPPORT: For help with problems or questions trying to join or attend the meeting, please call WebEx Technical Support at 1-866-229-3239.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: WebEx is compatible with a wide variety of computers and web browsers. Of the most common browsers on a PC, use at least IE6 or Firefox 1.5. On a Mac use at least Firefox 1.5 or Safari 1.3 (OS 10.3) or Safari 2.0 (OS 10.4). For a full list, please visit the WebEx Systems Requirement page.
MEETING PREPARATION: The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your computer at this test page.
NEW USER? Prepare your computer in advance of the meeting by clicking New User on the navigation bar.
CALENDAR: To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example, Microsoft Outlook or Lotus Notes), do the following:
For all calendar programs (except Lotus Notes): click this link.
For Lotus Notes, follow these steps:
- Right-click the attached iCalendar format (*.ics) file, and then choose View.
- Click Import All. A new broadcast email message is added to your Inbox.
- Open the new message.
- Click Respond button. A menu appears.
- Click Accept.