Located in downtown Los Angeles, the CPUC office (320 W 4th Street, 90013 – Suite 500) offers services to meet community and Southern California needs. It is open to the public from 8 to 5 Monday through Friday:
- General Information: 213-576-7000
- General Fax number: 213-576-7007
The Southern California Region Public Advisor's office assists the public and consumer groups with formal proceedings and coordinates appointments for Commissioner office hours.
Public Outreach officers visit local communities providing consumer information materials and making presentations to local community organizations about utility services.
- John Roldan: 213-576-7058 (Greater Los Angeles), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sandy Windbigler: 909-864-2290 (Inland Empire and Orange, Imperial, and San Diego Counties), email@example.com
Consumer Affairs Branch answers consumer inquiries and assists in resolving disputes.
- Phone number: 800-649-7570, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Walk-ins welcome.
- Passenger Carrier Complaints (Limousines, Shuttles, Buses) 1-800-877-8867
- Household Goods Complaints (Moving Companies) 1-800-894-9444