We are happy to answer questions from the public. If you are sending your e-mail to more than one of us, please include us all in the same e-mail, so we may address your question more efficiently.
Press inquiries should be directed to Terrie Prosper at firstname.lastname@example.org (415) 703-2160.
Public Utilities Commission
- Paul Douglas (email@example.com) - Supervisor, Renewable Procurement and Resource Planning
- Megha Lakhchaura (firstname.lastname@example.org) - RAM, ReMAT, SB 1122, RPS Procurement Plans
- Robert Blackney (email@example.com) - RPS Compliance, Quartelry Reports to the Legislature, Padilla Report, Pub. Util. Section 911 Report
- Cheryl Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) - RPS Procurement Plans, Lead RPS Contract Manager, SDG&E Contract Manger
- Forest Kaser (email@example.com ) - RPS Calculator, PG&E Contract Manager
- Scarlett Liang-Uejio (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Procurement Reform, SCE Contract Manager
Who should I contact for questions about ...
- Distributed Generation:
- Investor Owned Utility (IOU) Procurement:
- Other Policy Issues and Issues Related to R.11-05-005: