Member of the press, contact our newsroom or Terrie Prosper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-703-1366.
Program Information and Contacts
The CPUC regulates distributed generation programs and policies on both the customer and utility wholesale side of the electric meter. Customer-side of the meter distributed generation incentive programs include the California Solar Initiative and the Self-Generation Incentive Program, and these programs are overseen by the CPUC and administered through Program Administrators. Utility side of the meter distributed generation includes wholesale energy generated for sale to utilities, and these procurement programs include renewable portfolio standard program (including competitive solicitations, feed-in tariffs, utility solar programs, and other procurement mechanisms) and the combined heat and power (CHP) feed-in tariff.
CPUC Staff Contacts
To contact the Customer Generation Programs staff at the CPUC with a question specific to the CPUC, please email email@example.com or call our hotline: 415-355-5586. To look up any staff member at the CPUC, please see the CPUC Phone List.
- James Loewen, firstname.lastname@example.org, CSI Data questions (California Solar Statistics), CSI's Powerclerk, CSI Measurement and Evaluation, Solar Hot Water Heating (CSI-Thermal) Program
- Neal Reardon, email@example.com, CSI Program Administration, CSI Marketing & Outreach/Permitting, CSI Multifamily Affordable Solar Housing (MASH) Program, Virtual Net Energy Metering, CSI Single-family Affordable Solar Homes (SASH) Program, CSI Multifamily Affordable Solar Housing, CSI – Thermal Low Income Program, Solar Water Heating/CSI - Thermal
- Ehren Seybert, firstname.lastname@example.org, Net Energy Metering, Self-Generation Incentive Program, CSI Program Modifications
- Jason Perkins, email@example.com, CSI Marketing & Outreach
- Tim Drew, firstname.lastname@example.org,
- See also Renewable Portfolio Standard staff contact page for the utility solar PV programs, small renewable feed-in tariff, renewable auction mechanism, etc.