Day 1: Identify available factual data for the assessment of best practices and lessons learned in TVP in the areas of rate design and program implementation, load impacts (coincident and non-coincident), bill impacts (including low-income and mainstream customers), evaluation measurement and verification, pilot programs, and the use of technology.
Day 2: Best practices & lessons learned from other TVP marketing, education & outreach (ME&O) programs; (b) Discuss California Investor Owned Utility (IOU) ME&O plans and identify any stakeholder concerns and gaps in the IOUs proposals.
Presentations - Day 1
Workshop Audio - Click here to listen.
- Welcome, Objectives, and Overview
- ALJ Jeanne McKinney
- Gabe Petlin, Moderator, CPUC - Introduction
- Overview of Time-Variant Pricing Programs
- Rate Design & Program Implementation Issues for Existing TVP Programs
- TVP Load and Bill Impacts, Role of Technology, and Operational Considerations
Presentations - Day 2
- Best Practices & Lessons Learned from other TVP Marketing, Education & Outreach Programs
- CA IOU TVP Marketing and Outreach Proposals
- Workshop References