CAEATFA Quarterly Reporting on the CHEEF and its Financing Pilots
Data Working Group Report, Dec. 16, 2013
The Data Working Group report, currently under review by the CPUC, specifies the fields of data that finance programs must collect in order to develop a database that will eventually provide anonymous customer data publicly on the performance of energy loans, and also of energy retrofit projects. The report begins on Page 14 of the PDF linked here: Report.
Utility Bill Payment History
Utility Bill Payment History for Financial Institutions Interested in Financing Energy Efficiency Retrofits January 31, 2014
D.13-09-044, the Sept. 20, 2013 finance decision, directed the four IOUs to provide a historical monthly breakdown of utility bill payment history as follows:
- The data shall include if reasonably available: percentage of customers within each class that received monthly or annual, late notes, shut-off notices, and service disconnection. Annual write offs per customer class should be expressed as a percent of total customer class revenue.
- No later than January 31, 2014, the IOU shall provide commercial/non-residential data segregated into subcategories of businesses developed in consultation with the Energy Division and financial institutions.
- PGE Financing Data NAIC Lookup
- SCE Financing Data NAIC Lookup
- SCG Financing Data NAIC Lookup
- SDGE Financing Data NAIC Lookup
Utility Bill Payment History for Financial Institutions Interested in Financing Energy Efficiency Retrofits Nov. 30, 2013
Ordering Paragraph 12 of the Sept. 20 finance decision directed the four IOUs to provide by Nov. 30, 2013 a historical monthly breakdown of utility bill payment history segregated by minimum customer classes of residential/ commercial, and industrial, for a period of at least seven year and 10 years if available, from Dec. 31, 2012.
IOU contacts for questions regarding data and fields:
Market Strategy Manager
SoCalGas Customer Programs & Assistance
Customer Programs Advisor
SDG&E, Customer Programs and Projects
Pacific Gas and Electric Company
Principal Product Manager, Financing
Southern California Edison
Statewide Financing Fact Sheet: Click Here
For other questions contact Jean Lamming at the CPUC: JL2@cpuc.ca.gov