Staff has made available several resources for parties to the 2012 LTPP. These may assist parties seeking to develop their own alternative scenarios.
Load and Resource Tables
Calculators and Tools
- 2015/16 Transmission Planning Process RPS Portfolios
- 2014/15 Transmission Planning Process RPS Portfolios
- 2013/14 Transmission Planning Process RPS Portfolios (Feb 7, 2013)
- Revised RPS Calculator + Output Module (Version 2.1, May 21, 2012) -- Requires Excel 2007 or more current
- NOTE: The output module (Module), provides a list of the individual projects chosen for a given scenario. To use the module, it must be saved in the same folder as the Calculator. Do not open the Module. With the calculator open, adjust parameters on the Control Panel tab, as desired, and click the "Export Results to Output Module" button. The Module will open automatically, although it may take several minutes to perform the calculations and populate the Module.