- Tuesday, February 10, 2009
- 9:30 to 4:30 PM
- Courtyard Room at the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) in San Francisco.
- Please RSVP by 5 PM on Wednesday, February 4th at this link: https://ia.cpuc.ca.gov/feedintariffs/.
- Conference line: 1-877-954-0966
- Participant passcode: 805443#
- Workshop Agenda will be posted here and sent to the R.08-08-009 service list on Monday, February 9, 2009.
The purpose of this workshop is to determine if the existing feed-in tariff (FiT) contract should require additional terms and conditions if the Commission were to expand the existing FiT contract from 1.5 MW up to 20 MW. The Commission has not yet determined whether or not to expand the existing FiT program.
- Review a) existing FiT contract, b) proposed additional terms and conditions, and c) parameters of terms and conditions.
- Clarify party positions
- Identify areas of consensus
Workshop will not address:
- Whether or not to expand the FiT program up to 20 MW.
- Price, which is currently set at the market price referent (MPR).
- Other program implementation issues.
On January 28, 2009, Energy Division staff sent a data request to the R.08-08-009 Service List requesting comment on feed-in tariff terms and conditions