Skip to: Content | Footer | Accessibility
Click for RSS Feed of PUC Website     |    Resizing Fonts

Filing a Language Access Complaint
Welcome to the California Public Utilities Commission
Public Utilities Commission 505 Van Ness Avenue San Francisco, CA 94102


Skip Navigation LinksPUC > Forms > Complaints > Utilities

Complaints Regarding Energy, Telecommunications or Water Companies


[ en español ]

  • File A Complaint Online
  • U.S. mail to:
         California Public Utilities Commission
         Consumer Affairs Branch
         505 Van Ness Ave.
         San Francisco, CA 94102-3298
  • Call us toll-free, Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. at 1-800-649-7570
  • Fax us at 1-415-703-1158

For all correspondence, please be sure to include:

  • Your name and the name the account is billed under (if different) 
  • Service address
  • Mailing address and phone number 
  • Name of the company you are complaining about 
  • Address and telephone number of the company (if applicable)
  • The name of the company's representative you contacted (if applicable)
  • Your utility account number (if applicable)
  • A brief description of your complaint  (please limit your complaint to two pages or less)

Last Modified: 12/4/2008

Visit the CalPhoneInfo website!