Skip to: Content | Footer | Accessibility
Click for RSS Feed of PUC Website     |    Resizing Fonts

Filing a Language Access Complaint
Welcome to the California Public Utilities Commission
Skip Navigation LinksPUC > Transportation > Forms > Moving Company Application Packets & Forms

 Applications and Lists of Related Forms



Insurance certificates are not for the use of carriers or applicants. The PUC does not provide blank insurance certificates. Insurance companies may obtain blank certificates from: Wolters Kluwer Financial Services, 1007 West 7th Street, Suite G; Auburn IN 46706. P: (800) 481-1522 F: (260) 925-6059."


Individual Forms (those items with hyperlinks are available for download in PDF format):

(Note: forms not currently available for download may be requested from our licensing section via email: or you can get them by downloading the entire packet)


Last Modified: 7/27/2015

Visit the CalPhoneInfo website!