• Transportation Licensing

    The CPUC conducts licensing and enforcement for several types of transportation activities, including moving companies, airport shuttles, limousines, and transportation network carriers. More information about the different types of transportation licensing and enforcement activities can be found here.


  • Consumer Help Logo

    Looking for Consumer Information?

    The CPUC regulates privately owned electric, natural gas, telephone, water, and sewer utilities. Unfortunately, we cannot help you resolve issues with publicly owned or municipal utilities, such as SMUD or the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power.

    Visit the Consumer Information Website