VOIP Providers

  • VOIP Provider Registration Form  

  • MLTS: E911 Requirements for Service Providers of Multi-Line Telephone Systems

  • Surrender of VoIP Registration Utility ID: A VoIP provider may request to surrender its VoIP registration utility number by sending an email to CDcompliance@cpuc.ca.gov and providing the following information:

    • Utility Name and Utility ID;
    • Effective Date of the request;
    • No customers are impacted by the request;
    • Documentation proving that the VoIP provider has reported and remitted all outstanding surcharges owed from the Commission; and
    • A statement that the VoIP provider has no outstanding customer complaints filed with CPUC Consumer Affairs Branch (CAB), citations issued and/or enforcement actions by CPUC; or if one or more citations or enforcement actions have been issued, penalties and/or fines have been paid and the citation(s) and the enforcement action(s) have been closed.

Immigration Guide