Annual Utility Supplier Diversity En Banc
CPUC holds annual public hearings to discuss utilities supplier diversity performance and issues hindering their supplier diversity programs progress.
19th GO 156 Supplier Diversity En Banc: Thriving and Surviving During a Pandemic
Where: Virtual access only via webcast or phone:
- Live webcast with English or Spanish captions: www.adminmonitor.com/ca/cpuc
- Participants who choose to participate via webcast only will have audio and video, but will not be able to make verbal comment. If you would like to make comments during the meeting, refer to the phone-in information below.
- For captions, after clicking on the name of the workshop, click the green button below the video for captions. Then select captions by clicking on the white icon next to the word “live” at the bottom of the video.
- It will be recorded and archived for future viewing.
- Phone English: 1-800-857-1917, passcode 5180519#
- Phone Spanish: 1-800-857-1917, passcode: 3799627#
- Participants will have audio and will be able to make comments during the public comment period of the En Banc.
- To make a public comment during the public comment period, press *1 (star one) when you wish to speak to be placed in a queue by the operator.
- Participants will be placed on mute in “listen-only” mode until the public comment period of the En Banc.
- Public comments will be held at the end of the En Banc. Interested participants may submit comments about the Supplier Diversity Program by emailing email@example.com.
Register here to submit questions.
If specialized accommodations are needed to attend, such as non-English language interpreters, please contact the CPUC’s Public Advisor’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free at 866-849-8390 at least three business days in advance of the En Banc.
18th GO 156 Supplier Diversity En Banc: Generating Economic Success During Uncertain Economic Times
When: September 29, 2020. 9 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
To make Public Comment: Call-in number: 1-800-857-1917; Access Code: 9899501. Participants will be placed on mute in “listen-only” mode until the public comment portion of the meeting. Once the public comment portion of the meeting begins, participants may dial * 1 (star one) when they wish to speak to be placed in a queue by the operator.
17th GO 156 Supplier Diversity En Banc: Success Through Geographic Diversity
When: October 3, 2019, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Where: Fresno Convention & Entertainment Center, Valdez Hall, 702 M St., Fresno, CA 93721
16th Annual GO 156 Supplier Diversity En Banc: Next Generation of Supplier Diversity Excellence
When: October 4, 2018, 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Where: Richmond Memorial Auditorium & Convention Center, 403 Civic Center Plaza, Richmond, CA 94804
15th Annual GO 156 Supplier Diversity En Banc: Broadening the Opportunity for Prosperity
When: October 5, 2017, 9 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Where: Sheraton Fairplex Hotel & Conference Center, 601 W. McKinley Ave., Pomona, CA 91768
14th Annual GO 156 Supplier Diversity En Banc: Success through Leadership and Synergy
When: September 21, 2016, 9 a.m.- 3 p.m.
Where: South San Francisco Conference Center, 255 South Airport Blvd., South San Francisco, CA 94080
13th Annual GO 156 Supplier Diversity En Banc: A Roadmap for Excellence
When: October 8, 2015, 9 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Where: South San Francisco Conference Center, 255 South Airport Boulevard, South San Francisco, CA 94080
12th Annual GO 156 Supplier Diversity En Banc: Making a Difference Through Supplier Diversity
When: October 9, 2014, 9 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Where: University Southern California (USC), Town and Gown, 665 Exposition Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90089
11th Annual GO 156 Supplier Diversity En Banc: Growing to New Heights
When: November 7, 2013, 9 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Where: University of California Mission Bay Conference Center, 1675 Owens St., San Francisco, CA 94158
10th Annual GO 156 Supplier Diversity En Banc: Building on Success
When: October 4, 2012, 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Where: University of Southern California, Bovard Auditorium, 3551 Trousdale Pkwy, Los Angeles, CA 90089
A White Paper on Supplier Diversity: Creating a Framework for Success (January 2011)