Master Meter Mobilehome Park and Manufactured Housing Community OIR (R. 11-02-018)
In 2011, the CPUC opened a rulemaking to examine what the CPUC can and should do to encourage the replacement of natural gas and/or electric master-meter/submeter systems within mobilehome parks and manufactured housing communities, located within the franchise areas of electric and/or natural gas corporations, with direct utility service.
Refer to Proceeding Information.
March 4, 2013:
Workshop on prioritization/permitting issues for potential MHP conversions from master-meter to direct utility service Presentations:
Public Meeting with Assigned Commissioner on Potential Alternative Financing Options
Alternative Financing White Paper: PPD Trends in Utility Infrastructure Financing
November 2-3, 2011: Workshop on Party Proposals
June 14, 2011: Existing Standards and Safety Practices
- Mobilehome Park Electric and Gas System Regulation History (Housing and Community Development)
- CPUC Master Meter Regulations (Raymond Fugere, CPUC)
- SDG&E/SoCalGas Gas Standards | SDG&E Electric Standards
- SCE’s MHP Service Transfers: Standards & Practices (Cynthia Fisher and Rich Viveros, SCE)
- Southwest Gas Company (Sam Grandlienard)
Electric and Gas Tariff Rules Pertaining to the MHP Utility Upgrade Pilot Program
The following electric and gas tariff rules pertaining to the MHP Utility Upgrade Pilot Program: