CPUC Annual Reports
As part of its mission to serve the public, and as required by state law, the CPUC provides the Governor and Legislature an Annual Report on its activities for the prior year and a look ahead at the work expected over the next 12 months.
Summary of Annual Reports to the Legislature
Each year the CPUC issues an Annual Report to the Legislature highlighting activities and providing a work plan for the coming year. See our Annual Reports below.
For Gas Safety and Reliability Branch (GSRB) and Electric Safety and Reliability Branch (ESRB) incidents reports, please visit this page.
For other reports to the Legislature (on energy, telco, etc.) see Reports to the Legislature on our Governmental Affairs page.
- 2018 Annual Report - Print Friendly Version
- 2018 Resolution of Proceedings and Commissioner Presence at Hearings
- 2015 Annual Report - Appendix D
- 2015 Resolution of Proceedings and Commissioner Presence at Hearings
- 2014-2015 Annual Report and Work Plan