Risk and Compliance Branch
Risk and Compliance Branch (RCB) conducts policy and technical research and analysis of risk and compliance issues facing the CPUC. RCB communicates the results to the Commission and CPUC staff to improve operational effectiveness. The branch engages in the following activities:
- Provides guidance and implements CPUC’s Enterprise Risk Management Program.
- Coordinates compliance activities.
- Monitors internal audit tracking and follow-up.
- Performs external audit tracking and follow-up.
- Educates and trains staff.
To provide greater awareness of enterprise risks by identifying, measuring, reporting, and monitoring risks that affect the Commission’s objectives.
Create a risk aware culture that promotes a continuously improving enterprise risk management system and compliance reporting function.