First, you should contact the company directly and try to resolve the problem with them. If you cannot resolve your problem with the company, you can file a complaint with us by doing the following:

  1. Print the Passenger Carrier Complaint Form and fill it out (en Español)

  2. Attach readable copies of any supporting documents, such as receipts

  3. Mail the form and supporting documents to: 

    California Public Utilities Commission
    Attn: Consumer Affairs Branch
    505 Van Ness Avenue
    San Francisco, CA  94102-3298


If you have any questions about the complaint process or would like us to mail you the complaint form, you can call us at 1-800-649-7570, or email us at

In your response, please include:

  • Your name

  • The address of the place for which you arranged the service

  • Mailing address and phone number to which the invoice was addressed 

  • Name of the company that you are complaining about 

  • (If applicable) Address and phone number of the company 

  • (If applicable) Name of the company representative(s) with whom you spoke with

  • (If applicable) Invoice or account number with the company

  • A brief description of your complaint (please limit to two pages)

  • Readable copies of all documentation related to your complaint (receipts, cancelled checks, contracts or service agreements, claim forms, inventories, etc.)