19th Annual Supplier Diversity En Banc
|Location||Virtual access only via webcast or phone|
|Call-in-Number||English or Spanish: 1-800-857-1917|
|Participant PASSCODE||English passcode: 5180519# or Spanish passcode: 3799627#|
The California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC), in ongoing efforts to promote diversity in utility company practices, will hold its 19th annual public hearing to examine the diversity programs of the state’s regulated utilities, discuss the CPUC’s own commitment to diversity, and hear from interested parties about their views on the future of supplier diversity and the impact it has had on the communities in which the utilities serve. This is a virtual/remote participation event.
WHAT: CPUC 19th Annual Supplier Diversity En Banc - “Thriving and Surviving During a Pandemic”
WHEN: October 14, 2021, 9 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
WHERE: This is a virtual-only event. Access the En Banc virtually via webcast or phone, as follows:
- Live webcast with English or Spanish captions: www.adminmonitor.com/ca/cpuc
- Participants who choose to participate via webcast only will have audio and video, but will not be able to make verbal comment. If you would like to make comments during the meeting, refer to the phone-in information below.
- For captions, after clicking on the name of the workshop, click the green button below the video for captions. Then select captions by clicking on the white icon next to the word “live” at the bottom of the video.
- It will be recorded and archived for future viewing.
- Phone English: 1-800-857-1917, passcode 5180519#
- Phone Spanish: 1-800-857-1917, passcode: 3799627#
- Participants will have audio and will be able to make comments during the public comment period of the En Banc.
- To make a public comment during the public comment period, press *1 (star one) when you wish to speak to be placed in a queue by the operator.
- Participants will be placed on mute in “listen-only” mode until the public comment period of the En Banc.
- Public comments will be held at the end of the En Banc. Interested participants may submit comments about the Supplier Diversity Program by emailing email@example.com.
- Participants should register here to submit questions about the En Banc.
While a quorum of Commissioners and/or their staff may attend, no official action will be taken.
If specialized accommodations are needed to attend, such as non-English language interpreters, please contact the CPUC’s Public Advisor’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free at 866-849-8390 at least three business days in advance of the En Banc.
The CPUC has promoted and monitored the diversification of utilities’ supply chains for more than 30 years. The CPUC’s Utility Supplier Diversity Program encourages utilities to purchase at least 21.5 percent of their total procurement from diverse suppliers (women-owned, minority-owned, disabled veteran-owned, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and/or transgender-owned businesses). In 2020, utilities spent $11.7 billion, or 30.1 percent of their total procurement, with diverse suppliers.