Public Forum on Small LECs Cost of Capital Proceeding
|Location||Remote access via webcast or phone|
The CPUC will hold a remote public forum for customers of Calaveras Telephone Company, Cal-Ore Telephone Co., Ducor Telephone Company, Foresthill Telephone Company, Kerman Telephone Co., Pinnacles Telephone Co., The Ponderosa Telephone Co., Sierra Telephone Company, Inc., The Siskiyou Telephone Company, and Volcano Telephone Company (collectively "Small Local Exchange Carriers (Small LECs)") for a Determination of Applicants’ Cost of Capital for Ratemaking Purposes.
You can also make your voice heard in the proceeding, and read the comments of others, on our online Docket Card comment section for the proceeding at apps.cpuc.ca.gov/c/A2209003.
WHEN: June 21, 2023, 5 p.m. (virtual only)
WHERE: Remote access via webcast or phone, as follows:
- Live video broadcast with English or Spanish captions via webcast: adminmonitor.com/ca/cpuc
- Participants who choose to participate via webcast only will have audio and video capabilities but will not be able to make verbal comments. If you would like to make a comment during the meeting, the phone-in information is below.
- For captions, after clicking on the name of the workshop, click the green button below the video for captions. Then select captions by clicking on the white icon next to the word “live” at the bottom of the video.
- The forums will also be recorded and archived for future viewing.
- Phone: 1-800-857-1917, passcode: 1765767#
- Participants will have audio in English and will be able to make comments. (To make a comment, after entering the passcode, when prompted press *1, unmute your phone, and record your name.)
- Wait times depend on the number of speakers in the public comment queue. During times of high call volumes, wait times will be longer. The operator will call on you when it is your turn to speak.
More information: www.cpuc.ca.gov/pph