Affordability En Banc (Day 2)
|Location||Remote access via webcast or phone|
|Call-in-Number||Phone (English AND Spanish): 800-857-1917|
|Participant PASSCODE||English passcode: 1673482#, Spanish passcode: 9431214#|
|Contact||Jack Chang at email@example.com or 415-703-2837|
The California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) will hold a virtual En Banc on Electric and Natural Gas Costs and Rates to further evaluate affordability proposals to control costs and mitigate both electric and natural gas rates. The En Banc will allow key decision-makers to hear from experts on utility rates and affordability concerns to ensure California can modernize its energy system while maintaining affordable bills for ratepayers.
WHEN: Two days, as follows:
- Monday, February 28, 2022, 9:30 a.m. - 4:40 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 1, 2022, 10 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
WHERE: Remote access via webcast or phone, as follows:
- Live video broadcast with English or Spanish captions via webcast: www.adminmonitor.com/ca/cpuc
- Participants who choose to participate via webcast only will have audio and video, but will not be able to make verbal comment. If you would like to make comments during the meeting, refer to the phone-in information below.
- For English or Spanish captions, after clicking on the name of the workshop, click the green button below the video for captions. Then select captions by clicking on the white icon next to the word “live” at the bottom of the video.
- The workshop will also be recorded and archived for future viewing.
- Phone (English): 800-857-1917, passcode: 1673482#
- Participants will have audio (in English) and will be able to make comments or ask questions.
- Phone (Spanish): 800-857-1917, passcode: 9431214#
- During the public comment portion, participants will have audio (in Spanish) and will be able to make comments or ask questions.
Members of the public can make their voice heard in this proceeding, and read the comments of others, on our online Docket Card comment section at http://apps.cpuc.ca.gov/c/R1807006. In addition to the opportunity to comment at the En Banc, party comments will be posted to the Docket Card.
While a quorum of Commissioners and/or their staff may attend the En Banc, no official action will be taken on this matter. If specialized accommodations are needed to attend, such as non-English or sign language interpreters, please contact the CPUC’s Public Advisor’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free at 866-849-8390 at least three business days in advance of the event.
An agenda and more information about the En Banc will be available at www.cpuc.ca.gov/industries-and-topics/electrical-energy/affordability.