Commissioner Committee Meetings
|Location||Remote access only via webcast or phone|
Committee(s) that will meet:
Remote access options:
- Webcast: http://www.adminmonitor.com/ca/cpuc
- Participants will have audio and video but will not be able to make comments or ask questions. To make comments or ask questions, please join via the phone line.
- For captions, after clicking on the name of the meeting, click the green button below the video for captions. Then select captions by clicking on the white icon next to the word “live” at the bottom of the video.
- It will also be recorded and archived for future viewing.
- Phone (English): 1-800-857-1917, passcode: 5180519#
- To make a public comment during the public comment period, press *1 (star one) when you wish to speak to be placed in a queue by the operator.
- Participants will be placed on mute in “listen-only” mode until the public comment portion of the meeting.
Reasonable Accommodations: If specialized accommodations are needed to attend, such as non-English or sign language interpreters, please contact the CPUC's Public Advisor's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free at 1-866-849-8390 at least three business days in advance of the meeting.
More info, including the agenda and the presentations: https://www.cpuc.ca.gov/commissionercommittees
Notice of Recording: This public meeting will be recorded and may be posted online for subsequent viewing.