Electric Utility Safety Update Public Briefing
|Location||Remote access via webcast or phone|
|Call-in-Number||Phone English: 1-800-857-1917; Phone Spanish: 1-800-857-1917|
|Participant PASSCODE||Passcode English: 5180519#; Passcode Spanish: 3799627#|
The CPUC and the Office of Energy Infrastructure Safety (Energy Safety), in a joint commitment to safety and transparency, will hold a public briefing to hear from Bear Valley Electric Service (BVE) and PG&E regarding updates on electric safety related efforts, pursuant to Public Utilities Code section 8389(e)(5). Members of the Board of Directors of BVE and PG&E will present and answer questions from the CPUC and Energy Safety. Time will be allocated for public comment.
When: Wednesday November 10, 2021; Session 1, BVE at 10 a.m.; Session 2, PG&E at 1 p.m.
Where: Access the meeting virtually via webcast or phone, as follows:
- Live webcast with English or Spanish captions: www.adminmonitor.com/ca/cpuc
- Participants who choose to participate via webcast only will have audio and video, but will not be able to make verbal comment. If you would like to make comments during the meeting, refer to the phone-in information below.
- For captions, after clicking on the name of the workshop, click the green button below the video for captions. Then select captions by clicking on the white icon next to the word “live” at the bottom of the video.
- It will be recorded and archived for future viewing
- Phone English: 1-800-857-1917, passcode: 5180519#
- Phone Spanish: 1-800-857-1917, passcode: 3799627#
- Participants will have audio and will be able to make comments or ask questions.
- To make a public comment during the public comment period, press *1 (star one) when you wish to speak to be placed in a queue by the operator.
- Participants will be placed on mute in “listen-only” mode until the public comment portion of the meeting
For the agenda and more information, please see https://www.cpuc.ca.gov/consumer-support/psps.
In response to the Governor’s directive concerning restrictions on public gatherings to protect customers and community members during COVID-19, these events will not have in-person attendance. Members of the public can view the events via the Internet or listen and make comment by toll-free phone line. Those who would like to make public comment must participate by phone.
While a quorum of Commissioners and/or their staff may attend these events, no official actions will be taken.
If specialized accommodations are needed to attend, such as non-English or sign language interpreters, please contact the CPUC’s Public Advisor’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free at 866-849-8390 at least three business days in advance of the events.