Workshop on SoCalGas’/Sempra’s Proposed Safety Culture Improvement Plan
|Location||Remote access only via Webex or phone|
|Participant PASSCODE||2488 865 8319|
On August 18, 2022 (9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.), the Safety Policy Division will be hosting a workshop on SoCalGas’/Sempra’s proposed Safety Culture Improvement Plan.
This workshop will be conducted via WebEx. No physical meeting place is expected at this time.
- Webex: https://cpuc.webex.com/cpuc/j.php?MTID=m89c627e94377cf097fffdbe74160a304
- Meeting number (access code): 2488 865 8319
- Meeting password: 8pwEVaW93Uw
- Join by phone: 1-855-282-6330
Please be advised, although a quorum of Commissioners may attend this workshop, no voting will occur. A public comment period will be held as part of the workshop. If special accommodations are needed to attend, such as non-English or sign language interpreters, please contact the Commission’s Public Advisor’s Office at email@example.com or toll-free at 866-849-8390 at least five days in advance of the workshop.
If you have any question, please contact Carolina.Contreras@cpuc.ca.gov.
- SoCalGas/Sempra Proposed Safety Culture Improvement Plan can be accessed here.
More information on the Safety Culture and Governance page.