Public Meeting on Utility Safety Practices
|Location||Remote access via webcast or phone|
|Call-in-Number||English: 1-800-857-1917 or Spanish: 1-800-857-1917|
|Participant PASSCODE||English passcode: 1767567# or Spanish passcode: 3799627#|
The California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) and the Office of Energy Safety Infrastructure (Energy Safety), in their joint commitment to safety and transparency, have called on San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E) and Southern California Edison (SCE) to present updates on their electric safety related efforts.
WHAT: Meeting to provide the CPUC, Energy Safety, and the public thorough information about the electric safety related efforts of SDG&E and SCE, including wildfire prevention actions and potential infrastructure safety issues.
WHO: Members of the Board of Directors of SDG&E and SCE will present and answer questions from the CPUC and Energy Safety. There will also be opportunity for public comment.
Note: Bear Valley Electric Service and Pacific Gas and Electric Company will be called to present before the CPUC and Energy Safety at a later date.
WHEN: August 25, 2021, 10 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
WHERE: Access the meeting virtually via webcast or phone, as follows:
- Live webcast with English or Spanish captions: www.adminmonitor.com/ca/cpuc
- Participants who choose to participate via webcast only will have audio and video, but will not be able to make verbal comment. If you would like to make comments during the meeting, refer to the phone-in information below.
- For captions, after clicking on the name of the workshop, click the green button below the video for captions. Then select captions by clicking on the white icon next to the word “live” at the bottom of the video.
- It will be recorded and archived for future viewing.
- Phone English: 1-800-857-1917, passcode 1767567#
- Phone Spanish: 1-800-857-1917, passcode: 3799627#
- Participants will have audio and will be able to make comments or ask questions.
- To make a public comment during the public comment period, press *1 (star one) when you wish to speak to be placed in a queue by the operator.
- Participants will be placed on mute in “listen-only” mode until the public comment portion of the meeting.
While a quorum of Commissioners and/or their staff may attend these briefings, no official action will be taken.
If specialized accommodations are needed to attend remotely, such as non-English or sign language interpreters, please contact the CPUC’s Public Advisor’s Office at email@example.com or toll free at 866-849-8390 at least three days in advance of the meeting.
Please visit www.cpuc.ca.gov/psps for more information.