Public Meeting on Utility Safety Practices
|Location||Remote access via webcast or phone|
|Call-in-Number||English: 1-800-857-1917 or Spanish: 1-800-857-1917|
|Participant PASSCODE||English passcode: 1767567# or Spanish passcode: 3799627#|
The California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) and the Office of Energy Safety Infrastructure (Energy Safety), in their joint commitment to safety and transparency, have called on San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E) and Southern California Edison (SCE) to present updates on their electric safety related efforts.
WHAT: Meeting to provide the CPUC, Energy Safety, and the public thorough information about the electric safety related efforts of SDG&E and SCE, including wildfire prevention actions and potential infrastructure safety issues.
WHO: Members of the Board of Directors of SDG&E and SCE will present and answer questions from the CPUC and Energy Safety. There will also be opportunity for public comment.
Note: Bear Valley Electric Service and Pacific Gas and Electric Company will be called to present before the CPUC and Energy Safety at a later date.
WHEN: August 25, 2021, 10 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
WHERE: Access the meeting virtually via webcast or phone, as follows:
- Live webcast with English or Spanish captions: www.adminmonitor.com/ca/cpuc
- It will be recorded and archived for future viewing.
- Phone English: 1-800-857-1917, passcode 1767567#
- Phone Spanish: 1-800-857-1917, passcode: 3799627#
- Participants will have audio and will be able to make comments or ask questions.
- To make a public comment during the public comment period, press *1 (star one) when you wish to speak to be placed in a queue by the operator.
- Participants will be placed on mute in “listen-only” mode until the public comment portion of the meeting.
While a quorum of Commissioners and/or their staff may attend these briefings, no official action will be taken.
If specialized accommodations are needed to attend remotely, such as non-English or sign language interpreters, please contact the CPUC’s Public Advisor’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free at 866-849-8390 at least three days in advance of the meeting.
Please visit www.cpuc.ca.gov/psps for more information.