|Location||Remote access via Microsoft Teams or phone|
|Participant PASSCODE||764 590 961 #|
R.13-11-005 (WS) - Order Instituting Rulemaking Concerning Energy Efficiency Rolling Portfolios, Policies, Programs, Evaluation, and Related Issues.
Webcast: Click here to join the meeting
Conference Call-In Number: 415-906-0873
Phone Conference ID: 764 590 961#
Contact: Lisa Paulo at Lisa.Paulo@cpuc.ca.gov or 650-218-1316
- IOUs’ Portfolio Update Reports and Total System Benefit (TSB) Goals
- Independent Evaluators’ Semi-Annual Reports
- Third Party Process Evaluation Study Update
- Two Stage Solicitations Progress Report
- Overview of Solicitation and Implementation Engagement Touchpoints
- Cultivating Small and Diverse Businesses as Third-Party EE Implementers
- Bidder Feedback Status
- Open Discussion
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This Webcast service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.