Public Forums on Telecommunications Service Quality Rules
|Location||Remote access via webcast or phone|
The CPUC will hold remote public forums to provide an opportunity for the public, especially customers of various telephone, mobile voice and Voice over the Internet Protocol (VoIP) service providers to communicate directly with the CPUC regarding their voice services, in particular as it relates to the issues raised in this proceeding.
You can also make your voice heard in this proceeding, and read the comments of others, on our online Docket Card comment section at apps.cpuc.ca.gov/c/R2203016.
- December 6, 2022 at 6 p.m.
- December 8, 2022 at 1 p.m.
WHERE: Remote access via webcast or phone for all public forums, as follows:
- Live video broadcast with English or Spanish captions via webcast: www.adminmonitor.com/ca/cpuc
- Participants who choose to participate via webcast only will have audio and video capabilities but will not be able to make verbal comments. If you would like to make a comment during the meeting, the phone-in information is below.
- For captions, after clicking on the name of the workshop, click the green button below the video for captions. Then select captions by clicking on the white icon next to the word “live” at the bottom of the video.
- The forums will also be recorded and archived for future viewing.
- English Phone: 1-800-857-1917, passcode: 1767567#
- Spanish Phone: 1-800-857-1917, passcode: 3799627#
- Participants will have audio in English or Spanish and will be able to make comments. (To make a comment, after entering the passcode, when prompted press *1, unmute your phone, and record your name.)