Public Forum on Telecommunications Service Quality Rules (General Order 133D)
|Location||Remote access via Webex or phone|
|Participant PASSCODE||English: 1767567# or Spanish: 3799627#|
The CPUC will hold remote public forums to provide an opportunity for the public, especially public customers of various telephone, mobile voice and Voice over the Internet Protocol (VoIP) service providers to communicate directly with the Commission regarding their voice services, in particular as it relates to the issues raised in this proceeding.
You can also make your voice heard in this proceeding, and read the comments of others, on our online Docket Card comment section at apps.cpuc.ca.gov/c/R2203016.
- April 18, 2023: 2-4:30 p.m. AND 6 p.m. - end
- May 3, 2023: 2-4:30 p.m. AND 6 p.m. - end
WHERE: Remote access via webcast or phone for all public forums, as follows:
- Live video broadcast with English or Spanish captions via webcast: www.adminmonitor.com/ca/cpuc
- Participants who choose to participate via webcast will only have audio and video capabilities but will not be able to make verbal comments. If you would like to make a comment during the meeting, the phone-in information is below.
- For captions, after clicking on the name of the event, click the green button at the bottom of the video for captions. Then select captions by clicking on the white icon next to the word “live” at the bottom of the video.
- The forums will also be recorded and archived for future viewing.
- English: 800-857-1917, passcode: 1767567#
- Spanish: 800-857-1917, passcode: 3799627#
- Participants will have audio in English or Spanish and will be able to make comments. (To make a comment, after entering the passcode, when prompted press *1, unmute your phone, and record your name.)
- Wait times depend on the number of speakers in the public comment queue. During times of high call volumes, wait times will be longer. The operator will call on you when it is your turn to speak.
While a quorum of Commissioners and/or their staff may attend the remote public forums, no official action will be taken on this matter.
If special accommodations are needed to attend, such as non-English or sign language interpreters, please contact the CPUC’s Public Advisor’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free at 866-849-8390 at least five business days in advance of the public forum.
Further information on the public forums is available at www.cpuc.ca.gov/pph.