RPS Contact Information
The CPUC oversees renewable energy programs and policies on both the customer and utility wholesale side of the electric meter. Information regarding customer programs can be found here.
Members of the press, contact our newsroom or Terrie Prosper at email@example.com or 415-703-1366.
Public Utilities Commission
For general inquiries please contact the CPUC front desk.
To contact the Renewable Procurement & Market Development staff at the CPUC with a question, please use the contact list below. If you are sending an e-mail to more than one of us, please include us all in the same e-mail so we may address your question more efficiently.
- Cheryl Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Supervisor, Renewable Procurement, and Market Development
- Michael Baltar (email@example.com) - Analyst, RPS Compliance, RPS Procurement and Planning, and RPS Database.
- Nathan Lubega (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Utilities Engineer, RPS Procurement, RPS Database, Bioenergy (BioMAT/BioRAM), and Integrated Resource Planning (IRP) coordination
- Christian Knierim (email@example.com) - Senior Analyst, Bioenergy and Biomethane
- Brandon T. Gerstle (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Senior Analyst, RPS Proceeding and Policy
- Bradley Hill (email@example.com) - Senior Analyst, Bioenergy Initiatives
- Jazmin Melendez (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Utilities engineer, RPS Procurement and Bioenergy (BioMAT)
- Erin Sullivan (email@example.com) - Analyst, RPS Procurement and Planning
The California Energy Commission (CEC) is responsible for the certification of electrical generation facilities as eligible renewable energy resources and adopting regulations for the enforcement of RPS procurement requirements of Publicly Owned Utilities. For more information please see the CEC's RPS website at: http://www.energy.ca.gov/programs-and-topics/programs/renewables-portfolio-standard.