Safety Policy and Action Plans
Our plan of priorities, clear and measurable goals, and objectives will continue improving safety enforcement and compliance.
The CPUC’s Safety Policy Statement defines the role of the Commissioners, binds together the agency in constantly strengthening our safety efforts, and provides a unifying vision and guidance for the organization’s multiple and disparate functions.
The CPUC’s Safety Action Plan and Regulatory Strategy helps to fully integrate safety in all aspects of our work. The Safety Policy Statement asked staff to prepare a work plan with priorities and clear and measurable goals and objectives in order to continue to improve safety enforcement and compliance. To that end, the Safety Action Plan serves as the CPUC’s 2015 workplan.
In February 2016, the CPUC issued a 2016 Safety Action Plan update.
- Read the 2016 Safety Action Plan update
- View the slides presented at the Feb. 11, 2016, Voting Meeting on the Safety Action Plan update
- 2016 Safety Action Plan Results
In February 2017, the CPUC issued a 2017 Update to its Safety Action Plan
- Spending Accountability Report for SCE – May 11, 2017
- Spending Accountability Report for PG&E (Safety Action Plan/Action Item 5)
- SED Monthly Performance Reports
- April 28, 2016: CPUC Hosts En Banc on Utility Pole Safety
- First Annual Safety En Banc – Sept. 24, 2015