Comment or Complaint about the CPUC

You can either comment anonymously or provide your contact information. Your comment will be publicly available on our website, but not your contact information.

Your comment or complaint will be sent to our Public Advisor, who will either respond directly to you or decide who from the CPUC can best respond.

This page is only for feedback about the CPUC. For other complaints, see the pages below.


* = optional

Comments submitted will be posted weekly. View the comments.

Language Access Complaint at CPUC

Filing a Language Access Complaint

We strive to provide all members of the public equal access to our services. In compliance with the Dymally-Alatorre Bilingual Services Act and Title VI of The Civil Rights Act of 1964, we provide verbal interpretation and translation of written materials regarding our programs and services in non-English languages. But, if you are not satisfied with the bilingual services received during an interaction with us, you may file a complaint using one of the options:

Procesamiento de Quejas de Acceso al Idioma

Si una persona no está satisfecha con los servicios bilingües recibidos durante sus interacciones con la California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC), él/ella puede usar el formulario de Quejas al Acceso a los idiomas de la comisión, o llamarnos por teléfono a 1-866-494-6186.


任何人如果在接觸 CPUC的過程中對所獲得的雙語服務感到不滿,可以動用 California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) 語言協助投訴程序,或致電雙語服務熱線1-866-494-6186。

Pagsasampa ng Reklamo para sa Access sa Wika

Kung ang isang tao ay hindi nasiyahan sa mga bilingguwal na mga serbisyo na natanggap sa panahon ng isang pakikipag-ugnayan sa California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC), siya ay maaaring gumamit ng Proseso sa Reklamo ng CPUC sa Pag-access ng Wika o tumawag sa Serbisyong Bilingguwal sa 1-866-494-6186.