Broadband Mapping Program
The CPUC collects data once a year to provide California residents a means to look up information about the broadband services available to them via the California Interactive Broadband Map. The data also provides a first look at area eligibility for California Advanced Services Fund (CASF) applicants. Equally important, the data inform public policies intended to make sure broadband is available throughout California, and to promote digital literacy and broadband usage.
- Broadband Availability Public Feedback
- Broadband Maps and GIS Data
- Guidelines for Broadband Data Submission
- Guidelines for Middle-Mile Facility Data Submission
- Mobile Broadband Testing
- References / Additional Information
Questions?Please email us at email@example.com.